Thursday, November 02, 2006

15 hours and I'm officially on Holiday!

That's it I've just finished packing my suitcase, I've run through and checked everything, passport, tickets, money etc...

All I have to do now is endure a half day at work, thank God I'm finishing work at 2.30pm. I don't think I could stand a full day, and then have to drive over to the hotel in Manchester in rush hour traffic. The thought of being able to check in at the airport the night before you fly is fantastic, no rushing across to the airport 2 hours before you fly. At least we can stroll across and have a leisurely, relaxed breakfast without the hassle of standing in line.

I don't know if I'll have time to post before I fly out on Saturday, I'm not taking my laptop so unless I find an internet cafe in Las Vegas or LA, you won't hear from me until I get back on the 20th November.

I still don't feel excited...

No comments: