Monday, January 01, 2007

The 1st of 2007...

...quite literally.

Well the new year is here and it's time to set those new year resolutions...

...nah, I'd only break them anyway.

I got home about 5pm from Ian's this afternoon with all good intensions of getting most of my ironing done ready for work tomorrow, but I haven't even looked at it yet.

I've resisted the urge to stand on the bathroom scales to see how much weight I've put on over the Xmas period because I know It'll only depress me.

The first thing I did was to add my new music onto the laptop and check out what emails I've had, which wasn't interesting, just junk stuff as per usual.

I haven't even unpacked my bag yet...well I suppose I'd beter make a move as the clock downstairs has just chimed 7pm...which means I've now only 3 hours left to do my ironing...

No comments: