Monday, January 08, 2007

looking forward to 2007...

While at Ian's this weekend we discussed things we'd like to do this year; places to visit, things we'd like to achieve personally that kind of thing. We had a frank and open discussion about our relationship and we talked about the possibility that I might actually move in this year.

We talked for a while about how that would work, would I travel to Sheffield from Leeds everyday? Would I still in Penistone some nights? I also discussed with him the possibility of changing my job for one in Leeds and how that would work.

The only thing that is stopping me from becomming determined to do it this year, is that he's still so bloody house proud and still occasionally makes me feel as though I shouldn't be there.

I know it's because for years he lived in a place that wasn't his and that he didn't feel like he was in control...blah blah blah, but I'm not going to be treat the same as he was..and I think he now understands.

We agreed to discuss it again soon. We'll see.

No comments: