Monday, January 22, 2007

Visitors in the night...

I'm mentioned previous that one of the worst things about blogging, is that you never know if anyone out there is taking any notice. I've had a few comments left on my blog, so I know some people are stumbling across me from time to time. I've added a hit counter on my blog top left hand corner. This is really for my benefit, so that I can feel as though I'm not just talking to a void. If the number goes up occasionally, at least I'll know that someone somewhere is taking notice. I've rigged the counter so that it records unique hits, which means if the same person hits me twice it'll only count them once, something witchcrafty about recording ip addresses, it's all technobable and I'm sure someone somewhere will understand it.

No comments: