Tuesday, June 27, 2006

It's a small world...

Whilst attending a meeting at the JCP this afternoon I bumped into a woman I used to know about 10 years ago, she was working at Barnsley & Doncaster TEC at the time and I was a partner in my own business. We had a lot to catch up on, I was glad to see that she came out well from the demise of the TECs.

It reminded me that no matter what happens to the business you're employed by, something always crops up. The old saying "as one door closes; another door opens" is such a truism.

I've travelled down many paths in the last 10 years, all of which have led me to the point where I am now. It's funny to think 10 years ago our paths were similar but then split apart and we went our seperate ways only to find that 10 years later they converge once again.

No comments: