Monday, June 19, 2006

While I remember...

The thing with blogs, is that once you've made a post, you remember other stuff which you wanted to say.

I thought I'd better mention it, but I'll start to make reference to my holidays fairly soon. We've booked (my partner and I that is!) a week at the Bellagio in Las Vegas, and a week at the Regent Beverley Witlshire in LA. You may remember these hotels from films like Ocean's 11 (Bellagio) and Pretty Woman (Regent Beverley Wiltshire). We fly out on the 4th November. This is our second visit to Las Vegas and LA, so we pretty much know what to expect and I'm really quite excited about it!

Secondry to that we've also booked a long weekend away in Amsterdam over the August Bank Holiday. Although I'm not sure what the name of the hotel is.

So when I start mentioning holidays, you'll know what I'm talking about!

That's all for now.

No comments: